Christone Concrete Inc. is looking for concrete laborers and experienced finishers for full time employment. Christone Concrete has been providing high-quality paving and concrete services for residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers since 1990.
Must have a clean license.
Offers 401k, insurance and vacation to full time employees.
Flexible hours for students.
- Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure concrete surfaces.
- Set and check the forms that hold concrete to ensure they are well constructed.
- Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, and gutters.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Mold expansion joints.
- Pour concrete ensuring that it is level and smooth.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- When not performing the above essential duties and responsibilities, may assist in other operations as designated by the supervisor.
Interested in applying? Send your resume and inquiries to email@example.com.